BOSCH’S NEW BR540
Specifically released by Bosch Motorsport (FPx-HF, F 02U V0U 343-01) and ONLY available direct or through Bosch Motorsport stockists.
The BR540 is Bosch’s highest flowing in-tank fuel pump available!!
- Up to 540 l/h @ open flow
- Up to 460 l/h @ 40Psi (2.75bar)
- Up to 380 l/h @ 80Psi (5.5bar)
- An amazing 270l/h @ 145Psi (10.0bar)
- High flow all the way up to the 190Psi (13.0bar) Pressure Relief Valve setting
- 9.0mm (nom.) barbed outlet fitting suits rubber or nylon hose
- Light weight (550g) and Compact 46mm body size
- Includes electrical connector with wires
- Includes High flow filter
- Draws ~16A @ 40Psi (2.75bar), ~19A @ 80Psi (5.5bar), ~24A @ 145Psi (10.0bar)
NOTE: This pump needs to be securely installed inside the fuel tank via hanger or similar. Care should be taken to prevent separation of the of the filter from the pump. This pump has been released by Bosch Motorsport only for motorsport/offroad applications.
Bosch BR540 In-tank Fuel Pump. Up to 540L/hr
F 02U V0U 343-01